Visualising the 'new normal'
We have all adapted quickly and well to working in a remote world, and are now able to visualise our transition back to a ‘new normal’, where returning to time together in an office environment is on the cards.
We still have a ways to go and the need for continued remote work is clear. There are some key questions we should be considering (these are only a few):
- how are people REALLY going (their well-being)?
- what can we do to take better care of our people at home?
- what are the considerations in order to look after our people as they return to the office?
- what are the industrial risks we may face as we return to office work?
- how can we look after people and the business as we transition?
I’d love to chat to people if you need some guidance or support.